Action: analgesic, antioxidant, antidepressant, antiseptic, exciting, bactericidal, perspiration appetizing, soothing, soothing, soothing, stimulating, soothing and soothing, immunostimulating, warming, anti-inflammatory, aphrodisiac.
Indications: In reduced mental activity, colds, runny nose, sore throat, swelling, bruising, tingling, herpes, foot fungus, air disinfection, apathy, impotence, hangover, stretched muscles, bad appetite,
relatively for epileptics, hypertensives, children, nursing mothers, pregnant women, and for persons with individual intolerance to this oil. It is possible to irritate sensitive skin. Do not use in case of disorders of skin integrity. It has a low phototoxic effect – it should not be exposed to sunlight for long periods of time.
Mode of application: External
- Aroma lamp: 2k. gingivitis in the aroma pad – for colds, colds, sore throat – as a bactericidal and nasal-like remedy; in coughing – as an expectorant; in exhaustion – acts toning. For aromatization of premises – 1 k. ginger and some of the citrus oils – orange, mandarin or grapefruit, or 1kg. of ginger and 1 k. cinnamon.
- Inhalation: 1 k. cinnamon, 1 k. eucalyptus for 3 minutes – for colds
- Aromatheid: 6 k. ginger – in fatigue and apathy, increases the concentration of attention, acts as an aphrodisiac; in nausea in vehicles, morning nausea or hangover – aromatamedon with 3 k. ginger helps overcome unpleasant sensations.
- Bathtub: for fatigue and nervous tension – 2k. ginger or 1kg. ginger, 1 k. bergamot and 1k. orange in 1 cup of 28-35 ° C bathtub with a duration of 10-15 minutes – tones, improves memory; 3 k. ginger and 3k. lavender on 1 tsp. bath salt with a temperature of 28-35 ° C for 15 minutes in the evening – purifies the body from toxins.
- Massage: 3 k. ginger to 25 ml of base oil (almond, apricot kernel, grape seed) or 2 kg. ginger and 2k. patchouli to 30 ml of basic oil – enhances male potency, heats up, excites, gives determination and faith in its capabilities; in overcrowding and physical weakness – 2 k. ginger, 1 k. salvia, 1 k. cypress of 50 ml of base oil.
- In the case of sports injuries: the 3-comp. ginger, mixed with 25 ml of base oil relieve pain in sprained joints and stretched muscles in rheumatism; helps in the faster removal of bruises.
- Face mask for oily, acne-prone skin: 20 ml of jojoba oil – 3 kg. lavender, 2 k. ginger, 1 k. bergamot – cleanses, removes inflammatory processes, tones and promotes contraction of pores.
- Against fungus of the feet: to 50 ml of base oil (grapeseed, jojoba, wheat germ) add 3 kg. tea tree, 3k. lavender, 3k. ginger, 1 k. juniper. The feet are massaged twice a day.
The oil is also suitable for aromatizing bait with longer duration of action, especially in combination with milk flavorings.