Extraction: from the seed of the plant Elettaria cardamomum by steam distillation.
Main Properties: digestive stimulant, antispasmodic, gasoline, anti-inflammatory, decongestant, expectorant, tonic
- Congressional – is applied topically to the chest area or is used aromatically in the diffuser.
- Stomach pain, constipation, flatulence – taken internally in a capsule or applied topically to the stomach.
- Menstrual and stomach problems – applied locally to the abdomen.
- Gastritis and stomach ulcer – taken internally in a capsule.
- Obesity, accelerating metabolism, detoxification – taken internally, several times a day, 1-2 drops in a glass of warm liquid for the best effect in a glass of green tea
- Muscle pains and cramps – applied locally to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Reddened throat, bronchitis and temperature – Used aromatically in a diffuser or applied locally along the spine.
- Infections in the mouth, aphthy, tartar and caries prophylaxis – apply 1 – 2 drops in a glass of water in the form of a gargle daily
- Mental fatigue, chronic headache and confusion – is applied locally to the back of the neck or under the nose.
- Pancreatitis – Applied locally to the pancreas area to help clear it and improve its functioning.
- Colon cancer – received internally in capsule / positive results in mouse experiments /
- Impotence, premature ejaculation – internally take 1-2 drops in a cup of milk with honey or another beverage or use aromatically in a diffuser
- High blood sugar – Take 2 drops in 200 ml in the morning. water / daily control over blood sugar /
- Hypertension, prophylaxis for cardiovascular diseases – take 3-4 drops a day in a capsule or a glass of liquid.
- Kidney disease, fluid retention – taken internally in a capsule or with a glass of water
- Bad breath, smell in the house – taken internally in a bad breath capsule and used in a diffuser to clean the air in the room
- Culinary – add 1 drop to your favorite dishes.
- Emotional balance – used aromatically or locally to change the state from egocentric to charity.
Interesting fact: known as one of the most expensive spices, in Eastern folk medicine is considered a natural viagra.