ETHERRIA.COM – essential oils
Welcome to this small space on the internet where I can share the passion I have for essential oils. I am a 30-year old woman from a small European country and like all other women out there in the world, I am interested in beauty products, natural remedies, and alternative medicine.
I what to have smooth skin, long and healthy hair, strong nails and you know, all other good stuff that women want to have.
How did my passion for natural products start?
Recently the hot topic in the beauty industry has become the bio and natural products, homemade products. At first, I bought a small bottle of Lavender oil because I wanted to find a way how to fall asleep faster and wake up fresher. And this small bottle of Lavender essence was the firestarter of my interest in natural products, essential oils, aromatherapy, natural remedies and all other pleasures that we can get out of these small but strong drops of nature.
I have started this small blog/informational website to store the information I find and share it with other people who are interested in it too. You can always contact me and I will share your story.
Best Selling Products
Geranium Egypt Pure Essential Oil
- Application for inhalers: In steam therapies, geranium oil is used to relieve stress, depression, anxiety and tension. Helps in menstrual problems and acts toning the whole body.
- Use in massage oils or bath: Helps in edema, eczema, shingles, cellulitis, bruises, insects, ringworm, hemorrhoids and menstrual disorders.
- Application in creams and lotions: As an ingredient in creams and lotions, geranium oil is used in eczema, herpes, burns and scalds, cellulitis, ringworm, bruises and insect repellents. Improves the elasticity of the skin and promotes faster wound healing.
- Shampoo diluted: Geranium oil diluted in shampoos helps with lice.
Breathe Blend Essential Oil
- Peppermint - This refreshing essential oil is used in aromatherapy to stimulate the mind, increase skill, and direct attention. Oil also helps with colon problems, migraines, headaches, sinusitis and digestive problems.
- Eucalyptus - it helps to clear the mind and increase concentration. Eucalyptus oil helps a lot in respiratory problems, inflammation, muscle pain, rheumatism, headache, nervous exhaustion and skin rashes.
- Lemon - Its fresh and clean odor will help you make more confident decisions and increase your concentration. The butter reduces acidity in the body and thus improves digestion. It helps in rheumatism, arthritis, gout, cellulitis, abscesses, boils and acne.
- Tea Tree - It protects the body from viruses, bacterial and fungal infections, disinfects wounds and relieves muscle pain.
- Ravensara - This essential oil is highly antiviral and can be used for influenza or respiratory infection.
Celery Seed Pure Essential Oil
- because of its gas-like properties, it has a positive effect on the digestive tract, in case of flatulence, improves the appetite, better known as the folk remedy for gas discharge in the intestine, helps with intestinal obstruction
- one of the most effective diuretics used to dissolve uric acid concentrations in the joints, and hence improve the condition of those who suffer from rheumatism, arthritis and gout
- useful in the treatment of diseases such as asthma
- for treatment of urinary retention, kidney stones, urinary tract infections
- improves the water-salt metabolism of substances in the body, effective in the treatment of sciatica
- Stimulates and normalizes menstruation
- reduces blood pressure, very useful in fatigue and exhaustion, especially if they are caused by stress, for the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Cinnamon essential oil is used for respiratory infections, rheumatism, and arthritis. It relieves depression, tones the body and stimulates a system of glands, thus relieving pain.
- Use with inhalers: In steam, the cinnamon oil is used in acute bronchitis and colds. It helps with depression and a sense of weakness.
- Use in massage oils or in the bathroom: Cinnamon oil is used as an ingredient in massage oils or diluted in the bath. In this use, it helps with bronchitis, diarrhea, chills, infections, flu, rheumatism and arthritis. Due to its strong antiseptic properties, it is an excellent tool for combating infectious diseases. It works particularly well in relieving spasms of the digestive tract, nausea, and vomiting. Stimulates digestion of digestive juices and relieves muscle and joint pain associated with rheumatism and arthritis. Use it with caution and be careful not to irritate the skin and mucous membranes.
- Application of creams and lotions: As with massage oil, creams help with digestive problems, rheumatic and arthritic pain. Helps to fight colds and flu.
Thyme Pure Essential Oil
- Application for inhalers: In the inhaling treatment, thyme oil can be beneficial in bronchitis, cough, breathing problems, sinusitis and muscle pain.
- Application in massage oil: Mixed with massage oil, thyme helps in arthritis, bronchitis, colds, flu, cough, gout, bruises, eczema, muscle aches, obesity and rheumatism.
- Gargle application: Diluted with mouthwash for gargle, thyme oil helps with infections and tonsillitis.
- Application in pure form: Applied in pure form, thyme oil helps with animal bites but should be used with caution as it may cause skin irritation
Frankincense Pure Essential Oil
- Application for inhalers: In the therapy with vapors, the oil helps in bronchitis, colds, coughing and loss of voice. It calms the mind, reduces anxiety and brings inner peace.
- Use as massage oil and in the bath: Frankincense oil can be used mixed with massage oil or dissolved in the tub and helps in colds, cough, bronchitis, rheumatism, cold, poor circulation, exhaustion, nightmares, severe periods, respiratory problems and congestion mucus. It also has a good firming effect on the skin and promotes faster wound healing.
- Application in creams and lotions: Added to creams and lotions, incense oil helps the general health and tone of the skin. Rejuvenates the skin and tackles problems such as oily skin, ulcers and wounds.
- Wash and Compress: For wound disinfection, add a few drops of Frankincense oil and then wash the wounds. In the case of cracked skin, apply a compressed oil of incense oil on affected areas.