ETHERRIA.COM – essential oils
Welcome to this small space on the internet where I can share the passion I have for essential oils. I am a 30-year old woman from a small European country and like all other women out there in the world, I am interested in beauty products, natural remedies, and alternative medicine.
I what to have smooth skin, long and healthy hair, strong nails and you know, all other good stuff that women want to have.
How did my passion for natural products start?
Recently the hot topic in the beauty industry has become the bio and natural products, homemade products. At first, I bought a small bottle of Lavender oil because I wanted to find a way how to fall asleep faster and wake up fresher. And this small bottle of Lavender essence was the firestarter of my interest in natural products, essential oils, aromatherapy, natural remedies and all other pleasures that we can get out of these small but strong drops of nature.
I have started this small blog/informational website to store the information I find and share it with other people who are interested in it too. You can always contact me and I will share your story.
Best Selling Products
Clove Pure Essential Oil
- Carnation oil is used in acne, bruises, burns and pain relief as a painkiller. Helps in a toothache, mouth ulcers, rheumatism and arthritis.
- It benefits the digestive system and is effective against vomiting, diarrhea, spasms, paralysis and bad breath. Clove oil relieves respiratory problems such as bronchitis, asthma and tuberculosis. As a disinfectant, it is useful for the prevention of contagious diseases.
- If you put a cotton cloth soaked in cloth, this will protect your clothes from moths.
Good Night Essential Oil Blend
- Chamomile - a strong effect on children, especially when they feel irritated and impatient, such as in the case of milk teeth or colic. It is used by women to relieve menstrual problems, abdominal pain, gall bladder and throat infections. It also helps relieve allergies, hay fever, and asthma.
- Copaiba - strong anti-inflammatory and healing properties for the skin, disinfects and reduces inflammation.
- Lavender - Lavender oil is antiseptic, antibacterial and slightly painless. It has a light colorful aroma with woody tones and a slightly sharp, long-lasting scent
- Sandalwood - recommended for use in depression, fear, stress, nervous tension, chronic illness and anxiety.
- & More
Sandalwood Pure in Jojoba (30%/70% Ratio)
Top 3 Blends & Top 3 Pure Oils Set
- Calm Body/Calm Mind - strong soothing effect on the mind and body
- Cleaning - it is one of the most powerful stimulants for the immune system
- Lavender - stimulates the growth of healthy cells, releases retained fluids in the body and balances the moisture content of the skin.
- Lemon - very useful for the bloodstream, it helps blood flow, reduces blood pressure and helps with nosebleeds
- Peppermint - It refreshes the spirit and stimulates concentration and dexterity
- Cleanse Body & Mind
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Cinnamon essential oil is used for respiratory infections, rheumatism, and arthritis. It relieves depression, tones the body and stimulates a system of glands, thus relieving pain.
- Use with inhalers: In steam, the cinnamon oil is used in acute bronchitis and colds. It helps with depression and a sense of weakness.
- Use in massage oils or in the bathroom: Cinnamon oil is used as an ingredient in massage oils or diluted in the bath. In this use, it helps with bronchitis, diarrhea, chills, infections, flu, rheumatism and arthritis. Due to its strong antiseptic properties, it is an excellent tool for combating infectious diseases. It works particularly well in relieving spasms of the digestive tract, nausea, and vomiting. Stimulates digestion of digestive juices and relieves muscle and joint pain associated with rheumatism and arthritis. Use it with caution and be careful not to irritate the skin and mucous membranes.
- Application of creams and lotions: As with massage oil, creams help with digestive problems, rheumatic and arthritic pain. Helps to fight colds and flu.
Cypress Pure Essential Oil
- Application for inhalers: In vapor therapy, cypress oil helps with breathing difficulties, asthma, cough, and bronchitis. Soothes the mind and distracts the anger.
- Use as a massage oil and in the bathroom: Cypress oil can be used as massage oil or diluted in the tub for arthritis, asthma, cellulitis, spasm diarrhea, sweaty legs, rheumatism, varicose veins, severe menstruation, and menopause.
- Application in creams and lotions: It is used in varicose veins and cleans oily and dirty skin.
- Cold compress: The use of cold compression oil is very effective for nasal bleeding.
- Foot bath: The oil applied in this way helps to sweat the legs and acts refreshingly.
Head Ease Blend Essential Oil
- French Lavender - Breathing of lavender oil can be used for allergies, anorexia, dizziness, insomnia (in children), hay fever, headache, depression, trauma, anxiety, hysteria, fear, nightmares, irritability, insect repellent. It will relieve depression and help you in crisis situations, relieves stress and helps with strained muscles and muscle spasms.
- Peppermint - stimulate the mind, increase skill, and direct attention. Oil also helps with colon problems, migraines, headaches, sinusitis and digestive problems.
- Wintergreen - Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent, soothes the digestive system
- Basil - Basil oil is highly tonic and helps in treating nervous disorders and stress associated with headaches, migraines and allergies.
- Frankincense - Helps with nervous tension and anxiety.
- Rosemary - The pure and fresh aroma of this essential oil stimulates the brain, strengthens memory and mental clarity while helping with respiratory problems, muscle stiffness, liver, and gallbladder cleansing.
- Sweet Marjoram - anti-headache, anti-migraine;
- Sweet Orange - calming nervous and digestive systems